Where can I find the agenda?
The agenda can be accessed by using the navigation tab at the top of the page.
What time does the event start?
On Friday, 09/11/2020, the Raising the Bar Workshops will begin at 8 AM PST.
On Saturday, 09/12/2020, General Sessions begin starting with a Morning Yoga Session Led by Brooke Burke at 7 AM PST followed by Opening Remarks by Albert Bosch at 8:30 AM PST.
- What time zone will the event occur in?
Will there be breaks in the program?
Yes there will be scheduled breaks as well as a lunch break.
How can I stream the event to my TV?
If you have a smart tv, you can mirror from your phone or laptop. If not, you can connect your TV and computer with an HDMI cable. Here is a link that may help https://www.wikihow.com/Connect-PC-to-TV
I can’t hear! What can I do?
Please check your computer sound. If the sound icon on the bottom right of your computer screen has an ‘x’ beside it, please click on it to remove it.
If you still are experiencing issues, check that your volume is turned up on your computer as well as the video player. Additionally, check that the correct audio output is selected (Speakers or headphones).
I am having issues with the video, what can I do?
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. Also, you may need to update your browser to the latest version.
- Try a different browser (Google Chrome is recommended).
- Try an Incognito/Private Window (this will rule out an issue with browser extensions).
- Restart the device
- If possible, try a different device!
- Try a different internet connection. (Note : certain firewalls can possibly block video players)
Are tickets refundable or transferable?
Please refer to the ticket policy stated on your Convention Ticket
- I need more help!
Albert C. Bosch
Join Our First Ever Live Stream Convention. It goes without saying that 2020 has been a tumultuous year for BEMER team members and IBDs alike. Despite these extra challenges, we have persevered and now have our new BEMER GO systems shipping across the United States! We are very grateful to have you be a part of our community.
Kindra Hall is President and Chief Storytelling Officer at Steller Collective, a consulting firm focused on the strategic application of storytelling to today’s communication challenges. Kindra is one of the most sought-after keynote speakers trusted by global brands to deliver presentations and trainings that inspire teams and individuals to better communicate the value of their company, their products and their individuality through strategic storytelling.
Raising The Bar Workshops
Now that you’re here… time to get excited about the next critical steps for your BEMER business.
8:00 AM PST
Heart-Centered & Smart Selling
Casey Conrad ,
TM Regional Director
Rick Rountree, OD Regional Director
- > The two most important factors that influence a buying decision.
- > Specific language and skills to create dynamic presentations.
- > Key questions to ask of prospects that uncover buying motivation.
- > How to easily ask for the sale without ever feeling pushy.
9:00 AM PST
Keeping Your Prospect Pipeline Full
OD+ Regional Director
David Sage, OD+ Regional Director
- > The 6 primary prospecting and marketing categories that can be tapped into.
- > How to develop a prospect list for maximum success.
- > How to run a successful Lunch & Learn.
- > Specific approaches and language to use at networking events.
Let’s get moving. Learn from the best in our business. Now is the time to push for the goals you set for yourself.
10:00 AM PST
Building a Strong Foundation
Deborah & Mark Brolley,
OD+ Regional Director
- > We Offer something uniquely valuable. Uniqueness is the price of entry into the world of customer loyalty. We have something that nobody else can offer – we will explore how to leverage our strong position in the marketplace.
- > Add value with every contact. Learn how to add value every time the customer deals with you and your BEMER Business.
- > Be fanatical with your follow-up and care. Simple steps to exceed your customer’s expectations and unleash the power!
11:00 AM PST
Key Strategies to Maximize the Comp Plan
OD+ National Director
- > Understand the Power of the Comp Plan.
- > The Difference between Activity and Accomplishment.
- > Tools & Strategies to Help You Succeed.
- > Balancing Team Building vs Personal Production.
Go in-depth into the blueprint for success as a BEMER leader. Explore, team building, time management, strategy, and overcoming obstacles.
12:00 PM PST
On-boarding your New Team Members For Success
OD+ Regional Director
Stacy DeVore, OM Regional Director
- > Implementable action steps and activities.
- > Move beyond the checklist.
- > Learn comprises and effective onboarding process.
- > Essential knowledge breakdown for leaders and new comers.
1:00 PM PST
Growing A BEMER Horse Business
Equine Advisory Board
Nate Beyler, Equine Advisory Board
- > Growing horse industry opportunities.
- > Why BEMER Horse Set is unique and revolutionary in marketplace.
- > Important aspects of equine anatomy, instincts and behavior, and how BEMER interacts.
- > Ways to approach horse people and demo the horse-set safely.
2:00 PM PST
Philippe Lafrance, TM
- > In this session, we will hear from Canadian Leaders who create a positive culture for their teams and organization. These leaders practice what they preach and lead by example. Check into this workshop for guidance, motivation, and inspiration that you can use to guide you in your path to effective management.
3:00 PM – 4:40 PM PST
Managers Only Meeting
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
Tech Check & Saturday Preview
- > Please join our National Directors for a warm welcome to Convention 2020!
- > This is also your chance to make sure. your technology is working properly so you don’t miss a thing on Saturday.
- > Help Desk will be available to assist with any issues.
- > Hear testimonials
- > Win special prizes
- > Get prepared for Saturday