- Where can I find the agenda?
- What time does the event start?
- What time zone will the event occur in?
Will there be breaks in the program?
.Yes there will be scheduled breaks as well as a lunch break.
How can I stream the event to my TV?
If you have a smart tv, you can mirror from your phone or laptop. If not, you can connect your TV and computer with an HDMI cable. Here is a link that may help https://www.wikihow.com/Connect-PC-to-TV
I can’t hear! What can I do?
Please check your computer sound. If the sound icon on the bottom right of your computer screen has an ‘x’ beside it, please click on it to remove it.
If you still are experiencing issues, check that your volume is turned up on your computer as well as the video player. Additionally, check that the correct audio output is selected (Speakers or headphones).
I am having issues with the video, what can I do?
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. Also, you may need to update your browser to the latest version.
- Try a different browser (Google Chrome is recommended).
- Try an Incognito/Private Window (this will rule out an issue with browser extensions).
- Restart the device
- If possible, try a different device!
- Try a different internet connection. (Note : certain firewalls can possibly block video players)
Are tickets refundable or transferable?
Please refer to the ticket policy stated on your Convention Ticket